The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Monday, May 09, 2005
I'm Officially OLD!


This quiz must have been wrong in some way! I know I asnwered all the questions but it still tells me that there's a question I missed! It's probably just part of the quiz result to make fun of me!







You are 45 years old!!
You didn't answer all the questions! Please retake the test for a result!







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 88% on Age
Link: The What is your REAL age Test written by eqreemi on Ok Cupid
Posted by The Stallion @ 12:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER