The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Birthday Gifts
On Thursday I received a few gifts from some special friends so I decided to put them together and take a picture of it! Thanks for those who gave me a present, you didn't have to! (Don't take me seriously! I'm glad you bought me presents! I'm also glad non of them are TOYS!) ;o)


Caff: She gave me the horse crop, the 2 jockey goggles, the horse shoe key chain, and an amazing table top plaque made out of glass and has a golden stallion on the inside!

Tooomz: Gave me the orange card that had Stallion written on the side in different hand writings and she also ordered me the British comedy "Ab Fab" on DVD but since it didn't arrive on time I couldn't take a pic of it!

Rampurple: Got me the Gusto Chocolates. Delicious! :o)

Nibaq: I think he's getting me an umbrella even though it hasn't arrived yet but I'm not sure if he went through with it!

A: She got me the 3 frames! Thank you!

S: Gave me the S. T. Dupont key chain! It's amazing buddy!

D and D: The got me Fresh, a fragrance from Dunhill and their little white card that said, "You don't own me!" That was a quote from Eddie Murphy's stand up show called Raw!
Posted by The Stallion @ 8:06 PM  
19 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER