The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
What Did I Play Last Night in My Car?
Well people, everyone knows I got my car last night and many people have graciously suggested a few songs but this post will list what was played!

Nibaq and I went into the dealership garage and I got into the car while he was snapping pictures! I asked the salesman to put in 2 CD's into the changer!

The first CD was the soundtrack to the movie Human Traffic and the first track was a dialogue from the movie that said,

"The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dance floor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!"

What a quote huh?? Then a few house tracks from that CD!

After that it was Dave Matthews Band's Under The Table and Dreaming CD!

Nibaq and I were in a country mood so we talked about Garth Brooks and next thing you know I play Garth on my iPod!

Posted by The Stallion @ 6:04 PM  
12 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER