The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, April 01, 2006
!!! I WANT THIS !!!
I've always wanted to purchase a digital SLR and I went onto the Canon website to look at the 20D again but then I saw that they have launched the new 30D! Now I want a 30D instead of a 20D! My wants never stop! I always end up wanting new things especially when it comes to new gadgets such as this camera!





Posted by The Stallion @ 12:00 PM  
17 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER