The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Got Tagged! Sweeet!
I have been tagged by Reema but I totally missed it! Thanks to JC I found out that I was tagged by Reema and so here are my answers to this tag!

Q: Who'’s the 4th person on your received call list?
A: My co-worker/friend that took me on the boat yard adventure!

Q: What'’s your main ring tone on your phone?
A: Which phone?
Phone 1) Night Hype by Nokia (AAC File)
Phone 2) Glacier by Nokia (AAC File)

Q: What were you doing at midnight last night?
A: Sleeping! I'm a good boy!

Q: What did the last text message on your cell phone say
A: "What's your mom's name?" from Samboose! :oP

Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
A: My own and sadly I was alone!

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: White t-shirt! I was wearing a blue shirt at work though!

Q: Most recent movie that you watched?
A: The Boondock Saints! An oldie but a goodie!

Q: Name 3 things that you have on you at all times?
A: Graduation ring, wrist watch, picture of my God daughter!

Q: What's the color of your bedsheets?
A: Has a yellowish hue to them! :oP

Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
A: KD 20.250

Q: What is your favorite part of the chicken?
A: drum stick and thighs! :oP

Q: What's your favorite town/city?
A: Washington DC baby!

Q: I can'’t wait to (till)...…?
A: Fall in love again!

Q: When was the last time you saw your mom?
A: I see her everyday! I have to and want to!

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: I see him everyday too! It's fun hanging out with the rents!

Q: When was the last time you talked to them?
A: An hour ago.

Q: What did you have for dinner last night?
A: I rarely have dinner!

Q: How long have you been at your current job?
A: 1 year and a 21 days! :oP (I started February 28th 2005)

Q: Look to your left. What'’s there?
A: My closets!

Q: Who is the last person you spent over $50 on?
A: Mother's day gifts for mom, grand moms and since tonight is family dinner night I am dedicating the cakes to all the moms that will be at the dinner!

Q: What'’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: I don't remember the time I borrowed a piece of clothing from a friend! People usually borrow from me! If I had to answer this question I would have to say shorts when I slept over at my friends house!

Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: This is easy! Safat!

Q: Do you have an air freshener in your car?
A: Nope.

Q: Do you have plants in your room?
A: Nope.

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: Not now but earlier I had a tooth ache!

Q: What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
A: Washington DC.

Q: Do you own a camera phone?
A: Yes.

Q: What's your favorite drink?
A: Water!

Q: What'’s your favorite Starbucks drink?
A: Tea for me NOT coffee! So no Starbucks!

Q: Recent time you were really upset?
A: Sad was Friday March 17
Angry was Tuesday March 14

Q: Have you been in love with anyone?
A: Yes and I miss that feeling!

Q: Who do you think will repost this?
A: Anyone who wants to! This tag is open to the public!
Posted by The Stallion @ 5:05 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At March 21, 2006 7:03 PM, Blogger Kleio said…

    Yeah, Washington, DC all the way baby! ;) You use a lot of exclamation marks (!) when you write.

     
  • At March 21, 2006 7:13 PM, Blogger K.thekuwaiti said…

    You know what I want to do right now .. go to Loews-Georgetown, and catch a movie.

     
  • At March 21, 2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Q: What were you doing at midnight last night?
    A: Sleeping! I'm a good boy!
    Makes me wonder....
    :P

     
  • At March 21, 2006 8:20 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Kleio: DC PRIDE! I love my !!!!

    K the Kuwaiti: That would be great especially after a Lindy's Mushroom and Swiss Burger!

    ***Diamon***: I start yawning at 9:30! I'm usually in bed no later than 11PM!

     
  • At March 21, 2006 9:30 PM, Blogger Jacqui said…

    Such cute responses. I guess you're lucky today since you've been hit with the "Jackie" comments rather than the "Jacqui" ones :P

    Yes she's silently napping away ;P

     
  • At March 21, 2006 10:51 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    T69: I want to go to the dentist! Wana pay? :oP

    Jacqui: Thanks for the compliment! Well I guess today is my lucky day! I've been in a good mood today! ;o)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER