The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Monday, April 24, 2006
What Have I Done?
I wanted to post this yesterday but BLOGGER wasn't willing to publish anything I wrote! Better late then never I guess!

I was refreshing my RSS feeds when I saw the The Don posted something new titled "Have You Ever?" I read through it and decided to take the same list and apply it to what I have done! Here goes!


This is for your entire life, including today:

Have you ever...

(x) Smoked a cigarette

(x) Crashed a friend's car

( ) Stolen a car

(x) Been in love

(x) Been dumped

(x) Shoplifted

( ) Been fired

(x) Been in a fist fight

(x) Snuck out of your parent's house

(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back

(x) Been arrested

(x) Gone on a blind date

(x) Lied to a friend

(x) Skipped school

(x) Seen someone die

(x) Been to Canada

( ) Been to Mexico

(x) Been on a plane

( ) Purposely set a part of yourself on fire

(x) Eaten sushi

(x) Been skiing

(x) Met someone from the Internet

(x) Been to a concert

(x) Taken painkillers

(x) Love someone or miss someone right now

(x) Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by

(x) Made a snow angel

(x) Had a tea party

(x) Flown a kite

(x) Built a sand castle

(x) Gone puddle jumping

(x) Played dress up

(x) Jumped into a pile of leaves

(x) Gone sledging

(x) Cheated while playing a game

(x) Been lonely

(x) Fallen asleep at work/school

(x) Used a fake ID

(x) Watched the sun set

(x) felt an earthquake

(x) Slept beneath the stars

(x) Been tickled

(x) Been robbed

(x) Been misunderstood

(x) Petted a reindeer/goat/kangaroo

(x) Won a contest

(x) Run a red light/stop sign

(x) Been suspended from school

(x) Been in a car crash

( ) Had braces

(x) Felt like an outcast/third person

( ) Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night

(x) Had déjà vu

(x) Danced in the moonlight

(x) Witnessed a crime

(x) Questioned your heart

(x) Been obsessed with post-it notes

(x) Squished mud through your bare feet

(x) Been lost

(x) Been on the opposite side of the country

(x) Been on the opposite side of the world, or close

(x) Swam in the ocean

(x) Felt like dying

(x) Cried yourself to sleep

(x) Played cops and robbers

(x) Recently colored with crayons

(x) Sang karaoke

(x) Paid for a meal with only coins

(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't

(x) Made prank phone calls

(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose

(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue

(x) Danced in the rain

( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus

( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe

(x) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about

(x) Blown bubbles

(x) Made a bonfire on the beach

(x) Crashed a party

(x) Gone roller-skating

(x) Had a wish come true

( ) jumped off a bridge


*UPDATE*

Due to popular demand for this post to be a tag, I am tagging the following:

Diigmaa
Laialy_Q8

And just for fun I'm going to tag Jazz Central as well!
Posted by The Stallion @ 11:21 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At April 25, 2006 8:06 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Laialy_Q8: Despite the concept of this post not being mine, I will go with the flow and make it a tag just to please!

     
  • At April 25, 2006 11:16 AM, Blogger DiiGMaa said…

    Thanx Boo.. I love this tag :P

     
  • At April 25, 2006 11:36 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Diigmaa: You're welcome! ;o)

     
  • At April 25, 2006 12:13 PM, Blogger CyberRowdy(Q8TechDrive) said…

    and thats Mr.Stallion

     
  • At April 25, 2006 12:59 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Q8 Tech Drive: Yes sir! That's me! :o)

     
  • At April 25, 2006 5:08 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Mar: There are many things I havn't done but they weren't on the list! If they were on the list then I wouldn't have gone through!

     
  • At April 26, 2006 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When i was reading i was like.. "yeah yeah yeah no yeah yeah no yeah no yeah no no yeah yeah yeah" then I was like IM at Work! Y am I doing this now! loool

    inshalla you can add things to that list on a later point!

     
  • At April 26, 2006 10:30 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Marzouq: HEHEHE! Maybe you're doing it at work cause you have nothing to do there! :oP I know my job is cyclical, where I have lots of work at times and then during other times I have nothing!
    As for adding things to the list, I don't know if I will even though I'd like to just to keep the way it was when it was created by The Don!

     
  • At May 01, 2006 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    while i was reading the list i was like "i missed a lot of crazy stuff that i should have done!" khosh lista am going to print it n do it all ;p -nooniez

     
  • At May 01, 2006 6:18 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Anonymous AKA Nooniez: Welcome to my blog and I'm glad you liked the list! It would be nice to see your version of it though!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER