Well... Apparently after the quiz/test I took and posted early this morning I'm not 25 years old but I'm actually 45! Not only that but I feel like shit now that I have a cold coming on! I can hardly keep my eyes open and my nose feels like a waterfall! I guess that test is correct, I am too old for my age! Lets go through a list of why I'm old:
1) I drive a station wagon! Definitely O.L.D!
2) No stamina! Damn Asthma!
3) I still talk about the Khayzarana (thin bamboo tick usually used for walking but can be used to hit someone with) as if it was still in use! They should bring that back for sure!
4) When wearing a Dishdasha I prefer to listen to the old radio station (87.9 FM) that plays old Arabic music! Is that soo wrong? NO!
5) My normal attire I usually wear "classic" outfits. Hence, no torn jeans, not fluorescent colors and I LOVE LACOSTE! Kinda sucks that fools are beginning to wear Lacoste polo shirts again without any class, especially since they wear it with the collar popped up!
6) Apparently to some people at work, "B" I am old cause I wear my class ring all the time and cause I have a goatee!
7) Also according to "B" I am too organized to be considered young! Is organization a bad thing? Just cause I keep my desk clean and I look after my laptop I'm labeled old?
HARAM 3LAYKOM YA JAMA3A
Someone save me!
Find the secret to youth! Give me the youth serum!