The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, July 30, 2005
Darts and Pats
One thing I really miss from my school in the US other than my friends and the area as a whole would be the section in the school paper called "Darts and Pats!" This is where students submit a "Dart" or something negative about anything on or off campus or a "Pat" which is something positive! I was reading the "Darts and Pats" today and found this one that made me laugh:

Pat...
A "way-to-party-hard" pat to the two girls who passed out on the floor in the middle of the hallway and woke up at 7 a.m. because people were going to church.

From a fellow hallmate who enjoyed seeing two girls passed out in the hall instead of their own beds.


___________________

Those girls must have had a great time! :oP
Posted by The Stallion @ 7:58 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER