The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Why? I Just don't Get It!
Can't we all get along people? I don't understand why this is going on? Why do people have to act in such a manner?

Just in case you don't know what this is, well these are a few pictures taken from a local newspaper showing how Iraqi citizens and a few Iraqi law officers were protesting against Kuwaiti Border Patrol after Kuwait put steel bars on Kuwaiti soil to show the Kuwaiti-Iraqi border to comply with the UN decision 833!











Posted by The Stallion @ 11:48 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At July 28, 2005 1:49 PM, Blogger A3sab said…

    Hi stallion,
    My last two posts are on this boiling issue. If you are interested you are more than welcome to visit my blog and read what I had to say.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER