The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Apologies and Respect
This post goes out to everyone out there, whether I know you or not! I'm sending out apologies to everyone out there on behalf of myself and others!

Why apologize? Well since there are all these attacks attributed to terrorism I think that someone has to apologize for something! I feel like there are soo many people out there who are acting violently due to things that happened to them and they just feel angry! This post goes out to them! More importantly apologies should be sent out to the people and the countries that have been affected by these bombings!

I also wanna apologize to Tata Botata and Purg for the dialogue in my blog and comments in other blogs! I have lots of respect for you guys and I apologize if I have done anything wrong!

!!! SORRY PEOPLE !!!




Posted by The Stallion @ 12:31 PM  
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER