The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Woohoo Celebration!


I've mentioned on my blog how I went to apply for an American visa but I never updated you guys about it! Well, here's the update! I gave them my passport on Sunday for their final review and they told me to pick it up yesterday (Tuesday)! When I went to pick it up I was excited but to my excitement I saw that I wasn't granted a visa! My excitement turned into fear, stress, and mixed emotions of sadness and worry! Seemed as if this month is "HELL MONTH" for me!

On the pre-numbered sticker that was placed on the passport the word "reinterview" was clearly written and when I asked the lady who gave me back the passport what it meant she said that she didn't know and that I should just come back in the morning and check it out!

This morning I went back and after waiting my turn I found out that the Embassy just wanted more information! They asked me the same exact questions but they just wanted more detail! There was nothing to stress or worry about! I pick up my passport today with the visa in it! WOOHOO!

Inshallah I will fly out next week!

Oh and I also had the honor and privilege to meet the ambassador but I couldn't shake his hand since the window was separating us! He asked me a few more questions and we had a small, enjoyable conversation!


Posted by The Stallion @ 12:37 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At August 31, 2005 8:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    wow good for youuuu! one door closed and another on opened ;)
    Are you going to be in VA your whole stay?

     
  • At September 01, 2005 1:32 AM, Blogger Sou said…

    YAY!!

    Troo7 w tirga3 bil salama hun! :D

     
  • At September 02, 2005 10:30 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Shopaholic Q8eya: Thanks and don't worry! I will have fun!

    ***diamon***: More like a few doors closed and still many open! :oP I'll be in DC and VA!

    *~$!~*: Allah isalmich but I'm not leaving till This comming Wednesday night!

    Reema: Thanks but then again I will think of that when it comes time to go!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER