The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Birthdays, Goodbyes, and Love!
Today's the day in which my best friend in the US becomes a year older! She is an amazing young lady who's extremely considerate, thoughtful, intelligent, has a strong personality, talented, and I can go on for ages but I won't! Happy B-day hun and I hope you got your present! (pictured below)




As for the "Goodbyes and Good Luck Wishes" they go out to my cousin who's going to fly out tonight to go to Canada and start orientation for his Freshmeat, oh I mean Freshman year as a college kid! Good luck, have fun, be safe, live life, and most of all "Bayith iwyooh ahalik!"

"D" I didn't forget you hun and I want to dedicate the following song just for! :o* 7abeeb A`roo7
Posted by The Stallion @ 1:39 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER