The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
I GOT TAGGED!
I got tagged by my friend, Blasha

10 years ago: I was 15 and had nothing to worry about other than the fact that it was going to start my last school year in High School! Unlike Blasha I was in Kuwait and I actually told myself that I didn't want to remember those day but now-a-days I can't help the fact that I want to reminisce upon those days and laugh at things I did! :oP Oh BTW I was about 100kg at the time also!

5 years ago: I was in the US studying for my bachelor's degree in Accounting going from one university to another! I enjoyed my times of experimentation and making great friend some of which have become chosen family! They know who they are! ;o) I miss you guys!

1 year ago: Exactly one year ago was the time I came back to Kuwait after graduating with a FINANCE degree and spent 2 months with my "Chosen Family"!

Tomorrow: Other than having dinner with friends I'm hoping to spend time with the one I love! My one and only "D"! I love you baby!

5 snacks I enjoy: LuLu Ice Cream, Pringles, Ferrero Roche chocolates (this includes their golden wrapped chocolates and their KINDER line as well), GODIVA, and donuts!

5 bands/artists that I know the lyrics to most of their songs: 5 is too little for I know the lyrics to a lot of bands and artists but here goes! Craig David, Dave Matthews Band, Lionel Richie, Bob Marley, and Garth Brooks but the list does go on!

5 things I'd do with $100,000,000: Buy a house, yacht, and a car collection after paying off my debt to my parents for 7 years of college! Granted my dad won't ask for the money and won't want it but he'll still get it!

5 locations I'd like to run away to: Hmm run away as in something is bothering me and I want to get away well then I will want to be in the arms of a loved one ("D), my room, alone on the beach at a friend's house who's one of the "Chosen Family, and in the US I used to run to my pets.

5 bad habits I have: Driving too damn fast, being lazy and not motivated unless I'm with someone, hick-ups (Mo Ana!), losing touch with friends easily, and once I'm in a bad mood it takes me a while to get back into a good mood.

5 things I like doing: Dancing, driving, anything to do with a monitor/tv (internet, DVD, TV, movie....), hanging out with friends, and partying.

5 thing I will never wear: Capri pants AKA 3/4 pants, some of the pants "shabab Marina" wear, shirts or t-shirts with designs that are too "out there", suits that aren't "classical", and crappy looking shoes!

5 TV shows I like: JAG, NCIS, CSI, Junkyard Wars, Pimp my Ride. (I will watch pretty much anything but I love things based on real stories/issues and real life shows like Pimp my ride, or Monster House, or Queer Eye or The Straight Guy....)

5 movies I like: Coming to America, Sister Act I and II, Diary of a Mad Black Woman, and Scarface. BTW there are a lot more! You should just check my collection of DVDs!

5 people I'd like to meet: Can ancestors and dead people be placed in this section? For those who are alive I'd like to meet Bin Sulayim (UAE driver and car collector), Jessica Alba, owner of the BMW car company (YES PURG BMW), Richard Branson (owner of Virgin), and whoever is in charge of the island of Ibiza.

5 biggest joys at the moment: My gf "D", being close to my family, having my "chosen family", my workplace/job, and being able to fantasize about things I want.

5 favorite toys: Laptop, TV, Home theater system, iPod, and my snorkeling gear.

I'm tagging: Nibaq, JC, ***Diamon***, Tata, and Samboose.
Posted by The Stallion @ 7:52 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At August 24, 2005 10:05 AM, Blogger Qa6Wa said…

    I've already tagged wild mare :P, remove wild mare now :P

    and "Queer Eye or The Straight Guy" ur freaking kidding me, right?

    and OMG, 3awart qalbi, u know,, how can a guy fall in love? i jus dun get it,, what is love anyways

    ps: i aint jelous os sumthin, i jus dun get it, really, i don't

     
  • At August 24, 2005 11:36 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Blasha: I took Wild Mare off and put Samboose insted! Happy? As for "Queer Eye" laish kidding you? when it comes to the "LOVE" I totally agree with Samboose and I also quote from the movie The Diary of a Mad Black Women when the charecter said, "It might be hard for a man to fall in love but once he does he loves hard!"

    Samboose: Welcome to my blog and YES you are TAGGED! I agree with you on the "LOVE" subject and I'm looking forward to reading your answers!

     
  • At August 24, 2005 11:43 AM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    Stallion, go meet her, no wonder its a crappy company, concentrating on looks rather than the performance. They should fire her.

     
  • At August 24, 2005 11:51 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Purg: I think you're comment concerned the following quote, "Jessica Alba, owner of the BMW car company (YES PURG BMW)" if I am right then these are 2 different people! Jessica Alba is the Actress from the movie "Honey" and "The Fantastic 4" and the second person is the owner of the firm you don't like!

     
  • At August 24, 2005 12:08 PM, Blogger Qa6Wa said…

    meh,, i still dun get the whole love idea,, there is no such thing,, there is lust, love mako love,, and i want a madagascar stuffed penguin :( *adri shako bs no bses* :(

     
  • At August 24, 2005 9:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    CAPRI pants come on those are so cool and plus if you find one that are comfortable specialy for the summer;)
    and Love love love damn!!! I was just getting my head straight there for a minutes now you got me day dreaming again plus am at work.
    getting a girl in trouble.
    but it's cool I'll live :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER