The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Monday, September 05, 2005
Random Videos
Sitting here at work doing pretty much nothing but looking at videos, so I decided to share them with you guys

Fluke Shot - Playing basketball outside the house!

Malaysian Idol - A participant on the Malaysian version of "American Idol"!

Gay Referee - This ref does everything with style! Most of the footage is in reverse but makes it seem like there's more character in what the ref does! (No pun intended)

Transformer - Sweet commercial!

Psycho White Boy - This guy needs Anger Management

Political Interview - I feel sorry for the person who was interview! See what happens to him and his site!



As for those of you who are asking why I have nothing to do at work it's because I've done everything I have to while my Boss and Co-workers were gone and now that they are back they are doing the work while I wait for feed back and see if they need assistance! Seems like I did a good job cause I'm not called to do anything! I wonder if they need help while I'm gone on vacation!
Posted by The Stallion @ 12:52 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At September 05, 2005 9:23 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    A.J.Q: Welcome to my blog and you're welcome for the videos! As for my job it is kewl but when you have work to do it kinda gets overwhelming but when you don't have anything to do the internet is always a good place to run to!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER