The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, September 03, 2005
Tagged Again
I was tagged by Wild Mare

Last book you read: Finance : Just in Time
Last phone number you called: Mom
Last show you watched on TV: 2
Last thing you had to drink: Water
Last thing you ate: Saj sandwich with Nutella
Last time you cried: 27th of August 2005
Last time you smiled: Last night
Last person you hugged: My friend
Last person you talked to on the phone: Mom
Last thing you smelled: The scent of my body wash
Last CD that you bought: 3bdulmajeed 3bdulla
Last song you sang: Radio/Video "System of a Down"
Last thing you laughed at: Yesterday while exchanging memories by the pool!
What's in your CD player/changer: Nothing now cause I took the CD out and put it into my cousin's car! I did have System of a Down in it though!
What time did you wake up today: 8:30AM
Current favorite article of clothing: My Tata Botata T-shirt
Favorite place to be: My room
Least favorite place: Around close-minded and ignorant people!
Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes
In Heaven or Hell: Heaven inshallah.
How tall are you: 6'0 or 182 cm
Current favorite word: Party
Favorite Book: Do car magazines count?
Random lyric: "“Eddie! I'm American woman now, I want what's coming to me! I want HALF" Eddie Murphy - Raw
If I could be doing anything right now, I would be: Getting back together with "D"
Are you a daredevil? Rarely.
Have you ever told a secret you swore you'd never tell? No
Do looks matter? No one can say that the don't judge people when they first look at them! It's human nature! You just have to get to know the person before finalizing your impression!
How do you release your anger? Listen to music!
My second home is: VA, USA.
One thing I have that I wish I didn't is: A fading hair line!
All you need is: Someone to love and good music!
Something I want but I don't really need is: Better Salary
Something I need but I don't really want is: My addiction to square things like my computer screen, TV, and such!

*do you...*

drink? Maybe :oP
have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No.
have a dream that keeps coming back? No.
believe there is life on other planets? No!
read the newspaper? Yes
consider yourself tolerant of others? I can be very tolerant.
consider police a friend or foe?Dependss on the situation!
I tag JC, Kuwait Tranny, ***diamon***, and Reema
Posted by The Stallion @ 8:40 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER