The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Terry Fox Run


I was thinking about the Terry Fox Run after reading Samboose's post about it and I was contemplating on whether or not I should commit myself for this event!

I have decided that I will commit to it and go through with it come rain or shine! After deciding to do it an idea came to mind and that idea was that a bunch of us, bloggers, get together and become one big group! We can all wear the same thing and consider it a meet up as well as an awareness event!

Therefore, I am asking anyone and everyone who is interested in helping out with this event to contact me at ss_stallion@yahoo.com or leave a comment stating that you are willing to commit! I wish that there would be a good turn out via e-mail or comments from you guys but even though it's only one or two that's good with me!

So, if you are willing to get together, and help people by donating a little of your time on a Friday afternoon then don't be afraid of coming out and say so!

Thanks!

DATE: Friday, April 21, 2006,
TIME: 1:00 PM
LOCATION: Ahmadi – KOC Sports Stadium.

Posted by The Stallion @ 1:02 PM  
10 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER