The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Song of The Day
I woke up this morning with this song in my head and I just wanted to share it!

For those of you who want to read the lyrics click HERE!

Here are a few links to the origional video:

Yahoo Video Link
Music Video Code Clip
Hot Get Video Clip



Below you will find a video of the song and even though it's not the original video clip, it's the actual song!


Posted by The Stallion @ 8:42 AM  
11 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER