The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Kamikaze Driver
I didn't want to talk about this issue but since NAT wrote her post titled Suicide Pigeon, I figured might as well share and warn others!

While driving to work today a crazy "Kamikaze Driver" tried to ram me off the road! Why you ask? Well, if you know me then you would know that I have been active with all the "Nabeeha 5" movement in Kuwait! I have plenty of Orange in my car and apparently the driver of the pick-up truck didn't like the idea of me supporting the movement! He sped up from behind me and next thing I know he was edging me towards the pavement! I sped up and yet he still followed! I took the fast lane and when I took a look over my shoulder to get into the center lane I see the same guy turning towards me trying to hit me so I get back into my lane, speed off, until I got to vicinity of my office building where he eventually took the opposite direction!

For those of you who are petty enough to do such a thing, I feel sorry for you! Doing such a thing will only make me work harder to get the msg through to the government and it would not and I repeat WOULD NOT scare me!

My dad warned me about not hanging my Orange items in the car while it was parked cause there are petty people in Kuwait who would wreck the vehicle in some way to show that they are against the movement, but I didn't think it was going to be to this extent where people try to run others off the road! Grow up people!

For all those in favor of the 5 Constituencies, keep up the amazing work and I will see you on Saturday at 6:30PM at "sa7at al3alam"!

Posted by The Stallion @ 10:58 AM  
15 Comments:
  • At May 10, 2006 11:23 AM, Blogger DiiGMaa said…

    What a "7maaar" !!! sorry I had to abarid chebdy !!! huuufffttt...

    I'm glad to see such support Darling !!! keep it up and I'll be there on Saturday come rain or shine :D

     
  • At May 10, 2006 11:29 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Diigmaa: The support is for a good cause and not just a cause for myself alone but for the sake of this beloved country! As for the meet up on Saturday I will definitly be there and might not even go to the dinner!

    I am kinda wondering about having dinner at one of the restaurants there with anyone who's there!

     
  • At May 10, 2006 12:28 PM, Blogger K.thekuwaiti said…

    I would have taken down his license plate number, gotten his address from MOI ... then, molotov cocktail his car and abduct his children.

     
  • At May 10, 2006 12:33 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    K the Kuwaiti: My main concern was not to get hit or wreck my car! The last accident was too much, let alone get another accident where this guy would most likely hit me and run then I would have to pay for the car repairs again!

     
  • At May 10, 2006 12:55 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    Well you should be careful, loved ones could be with you in the car, and any other crazy person might not even consider that

     
  • At May 10, 2006 1:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    salmat buddy screw them all

     
  • At May 10, 2006 2:05 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Purg: I was being careful! I tried to avoid him at all costs while still being safe!

    Mosan Mosan: My sentiments exactly!

     
  • At May 10, 2006 3:26 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said…

    Ambaaaaay! Allah 7ifathik! Its sad that some people have succumbed so such primitive actions! The man was obviously trying to scare u & not kill u, but had u lost control or anything he may have caused a major accident!!! Hatha ma ykhaf raba?
    *sigh*
    I7tarait wayid tara.

    Oh and by the way, I didn't mean anything by the 7aleema comment, just in case u thought i was offended or anything. :>

     
  • At May 10, 2006 5:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That's just crazy and Igonorance at it's best.
    But you know anything worthwile will always face challenges.
    I don't know what cause you guys/gals are fighting for, seems to me it's something for a better Kuwait. I pray that you accomplish the goal.
    And make sure when the dust settles you are still standing!
    :)

     
  • At May 10, 2006 8:02 PM, Blogger Shurouq said…

    Kha6ak esso Stallion!

     
  • At May 10, 2006 8:53 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    DR: I don't know what to say when it comes to people such as that guy so I am just gonna stay quiet! As for 7alima, don't worry much about it! You have a right to your opinion and you could disagree with me whenever you like!

    ***Diamon***: We are fighting for a great cause and I will explain it to you later online! As for the guy, you are soo right!

    CrazyDiamond: First of all I would like to welcome you to my blog! Secondly, as much as I would have loved to do that I would rather have him stay alive so that when we reach our goal and the cause we are fighting for actually is put to work he would be going crazy with envy, jelousy, and fear of the people who are fighting for this cause! BTW I love your profile pic! ;o)

    Shurouq: Kha6ach ilash!

     
  • At May 11, 2006 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Salaamat! inshalla yedkhal ib shabah hel 7ayaam.. because society would only gain from loosing his kind! Wala fee ashkaal ib hel deera! its good your standing up for what you think!

     
  • At May 11, 2006 8:49 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    CrazyDiamond: You're always welcome here! Feel free to come back anytime and BTW I think Pink Floyd is amazing!

    Marzouq: Allah isalmik! If guys like him scare people away then what's the use of fighting! We should keep moving on with more effort!

     
  • At May 11, 2006 11:06 PM, Blogger Hazolat said…

    Ma Tistahil Stallion. Deerat irhab. But at least now u know what many women go through in this country. Peace * freedom to all :-)

     
  • At May 12, 2006 12:23 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Hazolat: I know what they go through cause I see it happening and I actually help out by following the guy till he goes away or flashing him to get him away! No offense or anything, even when I do that the girls don't seem to care! Some actually liked the fact that they were getting attention and the others who didn't like it get pissed thinking that I wanted to chase them when in actuality I help them out and leave them alone! Oh well!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER