The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Last Night


Thanks to the Al-Qabas paper for the black and white pic above



I attended the seminar last night at the Al-Sager Diwaniya and I must admit I learnt a lot despite not being there the whole time! From the speeches I heard, I thought all the points were valid, truthful, and remarkable! Never the less, the Al-Watan paper comes up with allegations about the speakers accusing others to stir up unnecessary controversy and spin lies around a great cause! They just don't realize that the more they do that the harder people will work!

Thanks for all the people who came out!


LINKS:

Bunaz: Diwan Al-Sager
Kuwait Voice: لأجلك يا وطن




Posted by The Stallion @ 8:39 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At May 07, 2006 10:30 AM, Blogger DiiGMaa said…

    Stallion:

    To you and all those great patriots that attended and are speaking out for Kuwait, I say:

    THANK YOU !!

    For those that "came up with allegations about the speakers, whipped up unnecessary controversy and tried to spin lies around a great cause!"
    I say:

    BRING IT ON !!!

     
  • At May 07, 2006 10:50 AM, Blogger Papillona ® said…

    Thank you :)

     
  • At May 07, 2006 11:47 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Diigmaa: Thanks for the kind words and so far it's the Al-Watan paper who are trying to break our moral! It ain't happnin'!

    Papillona: I'm glad you came out!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER