The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
TOPIC 3 : MY WEEKEND
I'm not going to talk about the whole weekend! I'm only going to say what I did Thursday night! This was something I wanted to post for a while but I didn't get to it due to the fact that I didn't upload all the videos till today!

Thursday night I was supposed to meet a Yemeni co-worker and go to a concert at the Dancing Water Fountain Park (7adeeqat Anafoora Araqi9a) to watch a few Yemeni singers sing to celebrate the Yemeni independence day! My co-worker cancelled on me so I ended up going alone! When I got there I saw that the guy selling the ticket was asking people if they were Yemeni or not! I was confused cause I didn't know it was the Yemeni independence day event till I finally sat down! I had to pay to get in while Yemeni citizens went in for free! I was actually happy to see that such things happen in Kuwait! I'm not going to say anything other than the event started at 8 PM and ended at about midnight or so! LOTS OF FUN!








The Yemeni Ambasador (suit) dancing with the Omani Ambasador




Posted by The Stallion @ 12:43 PM  
14 Comments:
  • At May 30, 2006 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh it looks interesting ... New culture to get to know and all, they have a pretty interesting style of dancing , i liked it when i saw it on TV once.

     
  • At May 30, 2006 4:14 PM, Blogger Q8Sultana said…

    You're just all over the place these days, aren't you?
    :o)

     
  • At May 30, 2006 4:17 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Fractal00: It was amazing especially if you like 3adaniyat! :oP

    Q8Sultana: Moi! Fo Sho! ;o)

     
  • At May 30, 2006 5:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That's why I love summer. So many activities....
    Enjoy!

     
  • At May 30, 2006 7:03 PM, Blogger Rimyoleta said…

    oooooooooooooh sounds like Fun :D
    I'm glad you Enjoyed ur Time

     
  • At May 30, 2006 8:08 PM, Blogger Dakhtour said…

    I can't get it until now!!! Y did u enter this concert If ur friend didn't show up!!!

    No reason this time dude! :)

     
  • At May 30, 2006 8:39 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said…

    Lol how cute, ur always doing something arent u? Keep it up!

     
  • At May 30, 2006 10:39 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    LaiaLy_Q8: There were a few girls but they were appart of a family! Other than that the majority were all guys!

    ***Diamon***: LOL! You haven't tried Kuwait's summer! :oP Once you try it then you wouldn't say that! :oP

    Rimyoleta: Welcome to my blog and it sure was fun especially the last hour! :o)

    ZiZoTiMe: I don't need a reason! I went there because I wanted to! Whether my friend showed up or not I didn't really care much! I love Yemeni music (3adaniyat) and I don't mind going to any event alone! I tend to make a few friends on the way! ;o)

    Delicately Realistic: Thanks! I will keep it up! I enjoy doing such things and it also helps me show people that there are things to do in Kuwait and that people shouldn't always be complaining about bordum and that there is nothing to do! ;o)

     
  • At May 30, 2006 11:39 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said…

    I totally agree! Theres sooo m uch to do but u just have to look in the right places. When will my holiday start?!?!?!?!?!? Cant wait!

     
  • At May 31, 2006 5:31 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Delicately Realistic: Yalla, your holiday will start soon inshallah!

     
  • At June 01, 2006 1:50 PM, Blogger J said…

    Hey I saw something similar around Marina mall the other day.. Thats the cool thing, they just go all otu and have a blast anyway..

     
  • At June 01, 2006 3:17 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Jitterbug: Awsome! I wish I was there! I have to admit I didn't know anything was going on there!

     
  • At June 02, 2006 10:51 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said…

    Yen6eek el 3afia 3aini

     
  • At June 03, 2006 6:23 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    NuNu™: Allah i3afeech!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER