The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Weekend and This Morning!
WEDNESDAY


After work I took some time to relax and unwind before meeting up with Nibaq for a few hours before going to the Hayat Benefit! I wasn't able to spend much time there since people were already packing up, and after that I went to see a friend of mine, Z, play his guitar at a restaurant! While I was there, I saw a few bloggers! :oP Then went home and crashed!


THURSDAY


I stayed in all morning and when the clock hit noon I left and went searching for a good organizer with a friend! We then got something to eat, well actually it was just me that did all the eating! :oP Came home and relaxed until Judy Abbott told me about a band playing at a local coffee shop so I called Jazz Central and met up with him! The bas was pretty good! Once that was over, JC and I got a few new DVDs and we were supposed to go back to my place to watch them but he got tied up with a few things! Despite being soo tired I couldn't sleep until about 2AM which was about half way through the second movie!



FRIDAY


Went to breakfast with friends, then went to sheesha, and after that JC and I came back to my place to have lunch and watch movies! We watched 2 movies to be exact before he left! I then met up with someone and went to Jareer Bookshop before enjoying the rest of my night at the park!



THIS MORNING


Woke up feeling fresh but after my shower I felt that my eye lids were extremely heavy! While driving to work I felt my eyes get teary and I told myself, "Damn hay fever season!" So now I'm at work and my eyes are all watery and my eye lids are heavy while trying to cope with the beginning stages of Hay Fever without any medications!


!!! Someone Please Help A Brother Out !!!


Posted by The Stallion @ 9:12 AM  
20 Comments:
  • At May 13, 2006 10:44 AM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    sheeesha in the morning!!!

     
  • At May 13, 2006 11:16 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Purg: Yes sir!

     
  • At May 13, 2006 11:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    1- what movies did you see?
    2- what is this coffee shop it looks cool?
    3- saturday blues all the way and the weather is not helping?

     
  • At May 13, 2006 11:26 AM, Blogger Hazolat said…

    the stallion

    isba7 bil ba7ar, it'll cure u of what u got and ain't got :-P
    and eat healthy

     
  • At May 13, 2006 11:29 AM, Blogger DiiGMaa said…

    Hangout looks fun Stallion...
    Morning sheeshaa ha ?? who's the loon that came up with that idea ;P
    and sorry about ur allergies...
    Hope u feel better, try some clariden and also chamomile tea :)

    *HUG*

     
  • At May 13, 2006 11:52 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Mosan mosan:
    1- Hostel, Hoodwinked, Just Friends, and I think one more!
    2- Hangout in Gallaria 2000!
    3- True!

    Hazolat: Inshallah!

    Diigmaa: Morning sheesh has been a recurring thing on Fridays! As for my allergies, you don't have to be sorry for them cause they are not your fault! I don't have any Claratin nor Chamomile tes! :oP

     
  • At May 13, 2006 4:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    JAZZ WATCHED HOSTEL! JAZZ WATCHED HOSTEL! HE WATCHED HOSTEL! AND HE LET YOU WATCH IT! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

     
  • At May 13, 2006 4:04 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Purg: I bought it! I liked the movie! :oP He thought it was too gorey! :oP

     
  • At May 13, 2006 4:33 PM, Blogger Extinct Dodo said…

    sounds like you had a blast :) wanasa :P

     
  • At May 13, 2006 4:42 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Extinct-Dodo: Lots of people say that Kuwait has nothing to do but in actuality it does! People just have to know what's going on! I sure did have a blast and inshallah I will always! ;o)

     
  • At May 13, 2006 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm, not a very happening weekend i must say.

    anyway, stallion, pay a visit to my new blog at http://manindigo.net/aatif

    - aatif

     
  • At May 13, 2006 6:45 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Aatif: Well I'm sorry you thought that but living in Sydney must be totally different than Kuwait! For Kuwait that can get to be a full weekend! :oP

     
  • At May 13, 2006 8:31 PM, Blogger Caffeinated said…

    I love the picture under the title "This Morning"...did you take the picture yourself?

     
  • At May 13, 2006 8:41 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Caff: I took that pic using my N70 camera phone!

     
  • At May 13, 2006 10:15 PM, Blogger Caffeinated said…

    *Mashallah*, that rocks!

    You need to print out, frame, and sell it !! :P

     
  • At May 13, 2006 10:23 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Caff: :oP

     
  • At May 14, 2006 4:06 PM, Blogger J said…

    Hey the coffee shop thingie sounds cool, do narrate a lil more will ya!!!! You could give us a glimpse of it since we (sniff) didnt know about it...

    What music though, stallion?

     
  • At May 15, 2006 3:30 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Jitterbug: That coffe shop is kewl but it's not the same anymore! After they got rid of the old manager it's become very wierd hanging out there so I don't do it often! As for the music, they played lots of different things. Some of their own songs and some cover songs!

     
  • At May 15, 2006 6:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    A sistah is coming to the rescue! ;P
    Okay have a bag of tea, some fresh lemons, and some honey. Keep drinking like it's the only beverage on earth.(but I hope you feeling better already)

    The picture at the park is almost the same view I have from my bedroom. Yeahh, I have been sleeping under the moonlight for the past days exepect the last 2nights since the weather has been crappy here.It's been rainy days ;(

     
  • At May 15, 2006 6:44 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    ***Diamon***: Thanks for wanting to help! As for the moon it was amazing last night when I camped outside for a political rally!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER