The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Spacing on my Blog
I don't think too many people read my blog but for those who do, does the question, "Why is there so much empty space between posts?" pop into your head? I know for sure that's the first thing I ask myself when I log on! I'm guessing since the template is a particular size that the HTML is automatically changed in order to fit the template, which in turn causes the messed up spacing! If anyone knows how to fix this please feel free to contact me! SPANX!
Posted by The Stallion @ 9:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER