The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Monday, July 18, 2005
Movies
Since I posted about KandE Kidz I might as well post about movies that you can watch that were filmed at a rave/club.





This is AWESOME British movie about Rave Culture and a night out with a group of friends!





A romantic movie that takes part at a rave! If my memory serves me correctly this movie is kinda like "Run Lola Run" in the sense that you get to see different peoples perspectives as the movie goes on!





Another AWESOME movie about raving! I would say that if you wanna watch a movie about clubbing then this and Human Traffic are the best but if you don't get the British dialect then go watch this!





Finally this movie was an OK attempt at a movie but the Rave scene was great! This movie also a "Run Lola Run" kinda movie!
Posted by The Stallion @ 1:11 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER