The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
A Birthday Wish
I want to send out a birthday wish to a little girl who means soo much to me and I miss her dearly! This will be her 2nd birthday! I wish I could be there during her b-day party! I know if I did show up her parents would be extremely surprised but unfortunately that won't happen! Anyways, HAPPY B-DAY!


"HSM" at my place in the US while I was babysitting! She was about a month or two!


"HSM" at the university's pool and she was about nine or ten months!


This is her asleep about a month before her 1st b-day! Isn't she an angel?



Within the next month her mom will be giving birth to another baby! That should be an exciting adventure for her to start!
Posted by The Stallion @ 10:26 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At August 17, 2005 2:47 PM, Blogger Baroque said…

    yyyy! Cuta! she is so0 adorable! is she american? its so nice of u to write an entire post about her, she must meen alot to u..

     
  • At August 17, 2005 3:56 PM, Blogger Nooni said…

    Happy birthday sweet baby...ya7athha hal kilthir et7ebha

     
  • At August 17, 2005 4:06 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    deedee: Thanks for the comments!

    Charisma: Welcome to my blog! Her dad is an Italian American and her mom is a Southern Belle! ;o) She does mean alot to me! I've been taking care of her and babysitting her ever since she was a couple weeks old!

    "Judy Abbott": Thanks for the birthday wishes and yes I do love her soo much!

     
  • At August 18, 2005 6:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    awwwwwwww, she is very cute and adorable.
    I can't wait myself, my cousin and Best friend will be having her baby on Aug 28th yep counting down days.
    I am about to step into the babysitting role too ;)

     
  • At August 20, 2005 1:21 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    ***Diamon***: Babysitting is fun! I enjoy it! I bet you don't hear many guys say that! :oP

    Wild Mare: Thanks for the comment!

    Samanthaq8: Welcome to my blog and thanks for the comment!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER