The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Friendship

Where would a person be if she/he didn't have friends? I value friendship and hold it with high regards! My friends mean a lot to me and I do not like to lose them! Good friends are there through thick and thin! They are the shoulder we use to cry on! They embrace our thoughts, mind-set, interests, moods, and so on! They give advice when needed! They relieve all kinds of boredom and stress! I can go on and on but I think you guys already know all this! ;o)

I must admit, since I am human and I'm not flawless, I have a problem! My problem is that I have lots of friends from different areas, backgrounds, and interests that it gets hard for me to stay in touch! I sometimes go through long periods of time without talking to specific friends not because they did something wrong or because they are no longer my friend! As I said I don't like losing friend, but I do sometimes get attached to specific people and go with the flow!

What I'm trying to get to here is that since I'm leaving tomorrow to go to the US and enjoy my vacation, I wanted to tell you guys that I will try hard to keep up with my blog and keep in touch with my friends! I will miss you guys! :o)


Posted by The Stallion @ 12:29 PM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER