The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Tagged!
The lovely ***diamon*** has tagged moi!

1. Last movie you saw in a theater: Batman Returns with Nibaq!

2. What book are you reading? Quran

3. Favorite board game? Don't have any! I'll play anything really!

4. Favorite magazine? Robb Report, or any car magazine especially BIMMER or BMW Magazine!

5. Favorite smell? Wrong thing to ask a Kuwaiti! We use different kinds of cologne! But since this is smell in general I would say the scent of a clean baby!

6. Favorite food? Another wrong thing to ask an Arab! We'll try anything except pork! The question is, "who'd going to take me out to dinner?"

7. Favorite sound? Can't choose between 3 instruments! (Oud, Violin, or saxophone!) But another thing would be "D"s voice!

8. Worst feeling in the world? Having a loved one pass away, leaving a good friend, and when your heart breaks!

9. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? Turn the TV on or play music!

10. Favorite fast food place? Burger King or any shawarma place.

11. Future child's name? Ask the wife first for her input, but if it was me it would be either my dad's name or my grand dad from my dad's side's name for the boy and my mom's name or her sister's name for a girl!

12. Finish this statement. If I had a lot of money: Invest some and spend the rest on a good shopping spree!

13. Do you drive fast? YES!

14. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No but I do have pillows! Lots of them!

15. Storms, cool or scary? Depends on whether there is a light show or not! If there is a light show (lightning) then yes it's kewl but if there isn't then it's not worth it!

16. What was your first car? The first car I drove was a old school Chevy caprice from the 80's but I didn't have a license! When I did get a license I drove a Land Cruiser! The first car that was in my name was a 1996 Mitsubishi Gallant! *Wink to JC*

17. Favorite drink? Chay 7aleeb made my way!

18. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would..." : break a few habits I've got and the main one would be the one pretty much every Capricorn goes through and that's trying to keep in touch with people! Capricorns easy lose touch with people and must put in a lot of effort to keep in touch!

19. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? YES!

20. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? After the incident in Washington DC I don't think I will get my hair dyed again!

21. Name all the different cities/ towns you have lived in? 3dailiya, Yarmook, Jabriya, Qurtoba, Suffield CT and Harrisonburg VA!

22. Half empty or half full? Half full

23. Favorite sports to watch? Used to be a tie between Soccer and F1 Racing! Now it's whatever's on TV! I don't pay too much attention! Last night was NFL!

24. One nice thing about the person who tagged you? Very sincere!

25. Morning person, or night owl? Morning! Give me the sunshine!

26. Over easy, or sunny side-up? Can't I have it scrambled with a few vegetables and herbs?

27. Favorite place to relax? My room or with "D"!

28. Favorite pie? Chicken pot pie baby, yeah! Pumpkin Pie too!


And the winners for the net tag are: JC, Samboose, and Toomz!
Posted by The Stallion @ 10:27 AM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER