The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Dave and Buster's in Kuwait!

According to today's Al-Watan Newspaper (page 14) Dave and Buster's will be coming to Kuwait! This is a good thing but scary at the same time! The contract/franchise was given to Future Kids, and it seems like they have places for kids to have fun at but they don't seem to be taking good care of these places!

For those of you who don't know what Dave and Buster's is, well it's another place like Game Works in Marina Mall! Dave and Buster's is a place where people 21-45 go to have fun! A place they can let their inner child go free! They have dinner and play arcade/video games as well! You do find young kids but they are not targeted by D&B's marketing plans!

I wonder what kind of crowd will show! Most likely il haylag! :oP

Inshallah they will be successful cause Dave and Buster's was amazing in the US!

Posted by The Stallion @ 9:51 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At October 10, 2005 12:17 AM, Blogger Erzulie said…

    Great! I love D&B. I'm very competitive in sports in general. One time, I was with my mom and little brother waiting for a movie to start in Sharq Mall. We killed time playing games; I actually started to sweat when my brother and I were paddling the yellow raft down the streams and waterfalls! I love it :)

     
  • At October 10, 2005 1:00 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Erzulie: That rafting game is amazing and it's a great work out! Being competitive is a good thing as long as you're a good sport! ;o)

     
  • At October 10, 2005 4:59 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Samboose: I have the same feeling cause Games Works is nice but it doesn't have the feeling that I got when I was in D&B!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER