The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Hmmmm! Where Should I Eat Today?
This will be a question I have to answer for the next few days! My parent's are out of town and so I can choose if I wanna eat at home or my grand parents' house! 3 places to choose from to have fu6oor!

When I told my brother about this situation he was extremely happy and was like, "Don't be pissed if you come home and there is no fu6oor except for KFC or Junk Food!" My reply to that was, "3adi, I don't care! As long as I have my ir6ab, samboosa, and kubba I'll be fine because I know we will get harees or yireesh from my grand parents' house!" :oP

Oh the things I have to deal with! :oP

Posted by The Stallion @ 1:34 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At October 08, 2005 10:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Of course that's the little brothers job to annoy you!
    And the worse thing you can't fire them... :)))
    Good luck :P

     
  • At October 09, 2005 9:02 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    ***Diamon***: True, true! Thanks for the good luck but I told my brothers that if they were going to eat at the house then they should take the responsibility to decide what they want!

     
  • At October 09, 2005 9:08 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    I second the samboosa and kubba :)

     
  • At October 09, 2005 9:30 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    JC: I'll keep the frozen kind for you! :oP

    T69: I second your opinion! I think that people should eat home cooked food for fu6oor and anything else can be left for late night or even su7oor! :o)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER