The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Photos of The Bimmer
So last night I went to the BMW dealership and checked out a few cars! I looked at the 3 series pictured below that my older brother wants me to get, I also looked and test drove the M5, and I looked at the 545! I also have to admit I asked about the Range Rover and Range Rover Sport!

A few things I like about the 3 series:
- It's color
- The body kit
- Interior Fabric

What I don't like about the 3 series:
- Size (I would prefer getting the M3 or a 330 coupe instead of a 3 series sedan!
- The car has no SMG capabilities
- No power












As for the M5, the car is AMAZING! I started the car and put it into gear but the car didn't move! Talk about precision! The car moves only when you want it to move and it's under your control! Press the gas pedal and then engine gracefully moves the car with the power of a wild beast! If only I could afford it I wouldn't think of any other sedan but this one!


When it comes to the 545, well they only had one in stock so I thought to myself that it would be better for me to get the 550 and have it manufactured the way I want it!

The Range Rover Sport and Range Rover Vogue Supercharged were both sold out and there will not be any more available till May! There were 3 more Range Rover HSEs left and more coming in February! Apparently the shape/looks of the Range Rover will not change till 2009 which is the case with the 5 series! The 3 series will change in 2007!


Oh the decisions a boy has to make! :oP

Posted by The Stallion @ 7:36 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At December 06, 2005 10:17 AM, Blogger U.E. said…

    Boys and their toys. ;-D It's O.K., I have this problem when I buy shoes. lol no I don't, but you're cracking me up!

     
  • At December 06, 2005 11:37 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Unknow Entity: When I enter a car dealership I'm like a little boy at a toy store!

    The major concern with me is that if I get something now and the design/shape changes with in 2 years I know I'm going to regret purchasing the item! That's why I'm looking at new vehicles such as the Audi Q7 or vehicles that won't change till 2009 such as the 5 series or the Range Rover!

     
  • At December 06, 2005 12:59 PM, Blogger Nooni said…

    Now you waited all those years you can't wait few months to get the car you want :)

    The m5 is a must boy and oh the rangerover sport IS ABIGGER MUST ...but i heard it still has engine problems! double check on that.

    The new landrover i dont liky its sticky wicky cheesy kinda car :)

    Decide decide i can't wait to c your dicision :)

     
  • At December 06, 2005 1:14 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    "Jusy Abbott": I'll wait a few months but not a year and a half!

    I don't like the Range Rover Sport! I would rather get the HSE or HSE Supercharged! The LR3 in my point of view looks BAD!

    Honestly I would rather wait for the Audi Q7 or order the BMW 550i!

     
  • At December 07, 2005 1:07 AM, Blogger Kuwaiti Tranny said…

    I dont know if the concept goes on in kuwait too but in America guys buy bigger cars to compensate for something else *pun intended*

     
  • At December 07, 2005 7:58 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    KT: 7aram 3alaych! I wish you a Happy B-day and this is what I get? :oP

    As for the compensation it's not true! I'm the type of person who likes to "hit the pavement" when needed! That's why an SUV comes in handy! Plus I'm soo used to driving SUVs that I enjoy them alot! I'm guessing you're into "crotch rockets"! ;o)

     
  • At December 08, 2005 7:23 AM, Blogger Kuwaiti Tranny said…

    lol now that was mean. i was jk dear :]

     
  • At December 08, 2005 9:15 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    KT: I deal with the "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" theory but I was a tad harsh so I apologise!

     
  • At December 19, 2005 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why would they release a car that they'll change in 2 years? i think the salesmen meant the coupe version .... or not

     
  • At December 19, 2005 6:28 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Geo: Welcome to my blog! The 3 series has been the same for the past few years! The change will be for both the coupe and the sedan!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER