The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Week in Review
Well I know it's been a while since I posted anything so today is special in a few ways!

1) It's JC's Birthday! You go OLD MAN!
2) First day at work after the Eid holiday!
3) I'm actually caught up on my blog readings!

I guess I'm going to tell you about my silent week! I won't give it to you all at once in one long boring post so will give it to you in a nice sweet post to make it easier!

Thursday of Eid:
- Went to the Eid prayer
- Visited family and had lunch with them
- Collected my 3ayadi! Yes I still get a 3eediya! :oP 7arra!

Friday:
- Chilled out and relaxed

Saturday:
- Took my brothers to the airport
- Shopping
- Went to dinner with friends and was extremely surprised to see a friend who wasn't supposed to be in Kuwait!
- Went to a family dinner!

Sunday:
- Went to a Christening party
- Picked the Old Man from the airport! You're welcome JC!
- Took JC and his brother to Edo and they were surprised by the same person from Saturday night's dinner!

Monday:
- I don't remember! This is hard! :oP
- I bought my satellite receiver

Tuesday:
- I got my receiver set up!
- Picked my parent's up from the airport!
- Went to a family dinner!

Wednesday:
- Picked up my brother's from the airport! They were 3 days early!

Thursday:
- Went to the Auto Show
- Went to chalet and surprised a few friends for their b-day

Friday:
- Left chalet and got home at 1PM
- Had lunch with the rents! YUMMY PAPA JOHN'S!
- Went to a B-day party

Today:
-WORK WORK WORK!
- Lunch at my grand ma's house
- Going to the film festival
- Dinner at my other grand ma's house!
Posted by The Stallion @ 4:03 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At November 12, 2005 4:56 PM, Blogger U.E. said…

    Welcome back! Sounds like a great week. And dude? You go to the airport ALOT!

     
  • At November 12, 2005 5:12 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Unknown Entity: Thanks hun! It was a relaxing week! Lots of R&R! As for the airport, I had to go cause I was the only family member who didn't leave Kuwait for the vacation and I enjoy picking friends up from the airport!

    BTW I heard you bought my phone! The Nokia N70! :oP

     
  • At November 13, 2005 9:15 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    I'm starting to like the term..."old man" :) Even Nibaq sent me a message on my B-day just plainly saying...."You Old B*tch!!"

    wv: nsunk.....yes they did!

     
  • At November 13, 2005 3:50 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Mar: My 1st day was hectic and extremely busy! I didn't stop working and I was happy to leave work when time was up! I too told a few co-workers that it would have been nice to have the Ramadan working hours in effect instead of the regular ones!

    JC: I'm glad you like your new name OLD MAN but what's wv and nsunk mean?

     
  • At November 14, 2005 10:38 AM, Blogger Caffeinated said…

    I have just realised you are the king of the exclamation points...sounds like you had a great week off, though :)

     
  • At November 14, 2005 1:43 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Caf: I sure am the King of "!"

    I love them! :oP

    I had a pretty chill week but I would have liked to do one thing that I wasn't able to do!

     
  • At November 14, 2005 5:03 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    vw stands for Word verication. And when I posted the last comment my wv was nsunk. I like figuring out what I can make of the words sometimes. So when I got that one, I thought of N'sync (the boy band). Since the word was nsunk, I took it as Nsync sunk out of the music scene. Get it now? Try it sometimes.

     
  • At November 14, 2005 11:15 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    JC: "Whateva girl frnied!" I'll just talk like a normal person! :oP

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER