The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Spoiled Brats!
I was doing my daily blog roll and I thought that Mad M2000 had a post that was extremely true! His post was named "Spoiled" and I Just wanted to add to it!


Before I add anything to it, I would like to translate it for those of you who don't read Arabic!

Title: "Dropping The Loans" ie Canceling the Loand

Pic 1: Son: "Where's my gift since the oil prices increased?"
Dad: "You deserve KD200"
Money bag's labeled: "Monetary Surplus"

Pic 2: Son: "I'm not going to pay my Electric and Water Bills! What will be my reward?"
Dad: "You deserve KD2000!"
Money bag's labeled: "Extra Money"

Pic 3: Son: "What are you waiting for? Cancel all the loans!"
Money bag's labeled: "Reducing Iraqi Loans"

Pic 4: Dad: "God damn your father! What's this crappy up-bringing?"
Son: "No one brought me up but you!"


This cartoon is soo true but it doesn't necessary deal with just money! The same concept of up-bringing can be considered when it comes to treating people with respect (kids now a days don't treat anyone with respect), kids having what they want (parents cannot say no to their children anymore), and so on!

What do you girls/guys think?
Posted by The Stallion @ 11:06 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At November 15, 2005 6:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    So true! I was watching a show yesterday and Oprah was saying when I did something wrong as a kid I got a whoppin but nowadays they call it "child abuse".

    Parents are lost just like kids because they don't know what to do anymore.Every body is telling them how to and how not to raise there children. How they were brought up themselves were in such different circumstances that they can't be applied in todays world.
    We are in limbo between generations
    I can't even imagine the kids being raised today are the one that will be running this world in few years. Scary the thought of it.

     
  • At November 15, 2005 10:55 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    ***Diamon***: You have an extremely valid point! I must admit that the US social laws are in shambles when it comes to children! A child must be punished when needed no matter what!

     
  • At November 16, 2005 3:25 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    McArabian: It will not work at all! The more you let them do what they want, the more they will learn to be careless, deviant, snobby, and so on which will result into the child become a grown up who is prone to violence due to not getting his way and not being able to so what he wants!

     
  • At November 25, 2005 10:25 PM, Blogger Q8Sultana said…

    Yes, this is a global problem. I often wonder about how it would be the best to raise my imaginary future kids, but I alsways come to the conclusion the best way I can do them a favor is by not bringing them into this world...
    Although I'll probably be selfish and have kids anyway, in which case I think I will just try to somehow bring them up in a sheltered, safe environment with more old-fashioned values, but at teh same time not cut them off from the real world, which would just hurt them in the end.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER