The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Freaky Weather
Well, as everyone knows we had some weird weather this morning! I went to sleep last night while "The Perfect Storm" was playing on TV! When I woke up this morning I knew it was raining but I didn't know what exactly was going on outside! I walked out the door and realized this was way too much and actually thought I might have still been dreaming! The closer I got to work the worse the weather got!

I arrived into the basement parking lot at work at 7 this morning and after signing in I proceeded to take pictures! Below are the pictures in the order they were taken!




TAKEN A LITTLE AFTER 7AM





5 MINUTES LATER





7:15AM





5 MINUTES AFTER THAT





5 MINUTES AFTER THAT





7:30AM





5 MINUTES LATER





ANOTHER 5 MINUTES AFTER THAT



Can you see anything within these pics? Water levels, rain drops, darkness that goes away pretty quickly, traffic....



During work I had to work on a project so I sat in a meeting room with a co-worker and we worked on the project for hours until we were done! Once we were done I looked out the window and saw that there was no more rain and that the sun was shining! The weather was amazing and it pout a big smile on my face! I guess there can be sunshine after a storm! :oP

Posted by The Stallion @ 3:27 PM  
10 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER