The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, January 28, 2006
What's Your Happy Bunny?
I was reading Caff's post titled, "I'm Not Mean, You're Just a Sissy!" and I took the same quiz she got! I too got the same score but it's also tied with "Kiss My Ass Bunny!"


You scored as Cute but Psycho. You are the cute but psycho bunny! You can be cute but at times you can very weird and crazy which might scare some people! Thats me!

Kiss My Ass


83%

Cute but Psycho


83%

You Suck and Thats Sad


67%

Love Sucks


58%

Sloppy and Weird


50%

You Smell Like Butt


33%

I Hate You so Bad


25%

It's All About Me


17%

What's Your Happy Bunny?
created with QuizFarm.com


You scored as Kiss My Ass. You are the kiss my ass bunny. People can say all they want about you and you wouldn't give a damn.

Kiss My Ass


83%

Cute but Psycho


83%

You Suck and Thats Sad


67%

Love Sucks


58%

Sloppy and Weird


50%

You Smell Like Butt


33%

I Hate You so Bad


25%

It's All About Me


17%

What's Your Happy Bunny?
created with QuizFarm.com
Posted by The Stallion @ 7:45 AM  
25 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER