The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
More Gifts!
Last night I got my b-day gifts from JC! Better late than never right!?!?! ;o) The contents of the pic below are:

1) Black cap with red tip (matches the polo shirt my brother and his wife gave me last Sunday!)
2) Grey tie
3) Cuff links
4) Nifty Mug that has a built in tea bag holder
5) 5 different shot glasses
6) Table coasters with horses on them!

Thanks again bro!


Posted by The Stallion @ 11:28 AM  
17 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER