The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Friday, May 20, 2005
Boat Party
I just came back from a boat party that was a lot of fun! The party was to celebrate a friend's birthday and he didn't know what was coming! The look on his face when he realized the scream from the yacht of "SURPRISE" was for him! He actually took one look at us then looked away and made a double take finally getting the picture and was amazed by the presence of his friends!

We left the marina at about 9:30PM and came back at about 2AM! We had a DJ who did a good job and we also had a friend who wanted to try being a DJ and he wasn't bad at all! The friend who wanted to try had a hard time matching beats and fading songs into one another but he had a great selection of songs that came from my CDs! I MUST TAKE CREDIT FOR THAT!

The funniest situation was when a friend of mine decided to tie my hair up and I was told I kinda resembled the baby from the movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit!" You know the one with the cigar in his mouth, except I wasn't smoking tonight! For those who know me you can ask to see pictures that I uploaded onto my new toy! ;-) 60GB iPod Photo... it ROCKS!

Anyways... it's way past my bed time! Come back tomorrow for a new post!
Posted by The Stallion @ 3:01 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At May 20, 2005 2:09 PM, Blogger Tooomz said…

    For those who know me you can ask to see pictures that I uploaded

    I KNOW YOU!!!! *laughs* Does that mean I finally get pix? ;P

    Glad you had a blast :)

     
  • At May 20, 2005 4:22 PM, Blogger Rampurple said…

    hey! i would like to see the pics!

    i cant believe u posted right after u got back! i still didnt post about it... lol u beat me to it :P

     
  • At May 21, 2005 7:31 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Toomi:

    *GRIN* Jew don't know me! What ahve you done for me lately? I'll have to think about whether or not you will see the pics! :P

    Rampurple:

    You would be able to see the pics soon! ;) As for posting early, I had to cause it was soo much fun and I was stil excited! Took me an hour after I got home to sleep!

     
  • At May 21, 2005 9:57 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    I Wanna see pics too :) Pweez. Any pics of your hair tied up in small pony tail? What about pics of u eating Nutella out of the jar ? LOL

     
  • At May 21, 2005 10:01 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    I do have pics of me with a small pony tail in the front but I don't have pics while eating Nutella out of the jar using Sea Horse stirring sticks as spoons or even my fingers!

     
  • At May 21, 2005 11:08 AM, Blogger Rampurple said…

    stallion... lets see what soon is in ur dictionary...

    i know what u mean about excitement... i was up for a few hours... watched a movie when i got home and stuff... but i couldnt be bothered to have the monitor shining in my eyes.... :S

     
  • At May 21, 2005 3:25 PM, Blogger Tooomz said…

    Took out an ad in all major papers praising the stallion :P What more do you want?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER