The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, May 14, 2005
Sleep Deprivation
Doesn't it suck when you want to go to bed early and end up not doing so just to wake up early and have to go to work! That's what happened last night! I wanted to sleep early but I was having such a wonderful time that I didn't want it to end! I went to bed late and woke up quite early to go to work and felt like a walking zombie! Took me a few hours to get fully functional and so I was only productive for half the working period!

After work I got home thinking I was going to take a nap but that didn't happen! My phone wouldn't stop receiving messages and I received 2 international phone calls! So for those of you who say, "turn your phone off while you're asleep!" this shows you I can't! Having friends in the US who have your number and can call you can put a damper on your naps but it sure does feel good to hear their voice and talk to them!

Anyways, after non stop disturbances and unsatisfactory nap time I had to get ready for the weekly family dinner. Thankfully my parents didn't show up so I stayed for an hour and left! Usually I stay there for at least an hour and a half to two hours before leaving!

Well, I'm gonna give it a try and see if I can pass out! I need to show that I can be productive at work especially since my I have been told that I have a lot of work scheduled for me tomorrow! PEACE!
Posted by The Stallion @ 10:06 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At May 14, 2005 11:56 PM, Blogger Tooomz said…

    Completely relate..I always turn into an insomniac on Saturday nights rendering me completely useless on Sunday mornings. What a way to start the workweek!

    P.S. I want the pix :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER