The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Sunday, May 15, 2005
Importance of Looks Test

These past 2 days I've been talking about attitudes and loving people, so this time I drifted away from feelings and emotions and ventured into looks! Therefore, I took a test on looks! I guess, according to this test, I prefer a few things but I wonder if that's correct! Don't get me wrong, Amy Lee is cute but I have friends from all over so I don't think I am picky! Someone please give me feedback if you have taken a test like this or if you know me and can hint on whether this is test can be considered true or not!







The Preferrer
You are 60% non-critical of a guy's and/or woman's appearance.
You may prefer that a person dress a certain way or really want a great feature or two on them, but sometimes that can be all it takes for you to drop your jaw at the way someone looks. Take lead singer of Evanescence Amy Lee for example. She has some modest curves and a semi goth thing going on. For those of you into men, perhaps lead singer of Linkin Park, Chester Bennington, has a bit of the bad boy image you've been looking for.







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 54% on non-critical
Link: The Importance of Looks Test written by Renegade_Master on Ok Cupid
Posted by The Stallion @ 11:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER