The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, May 21, 2005
Soul Mate Test

It's been a few days since I posted a test and since I feel a whole lot of love going around I decided to take this one! The "Will You Spot Your Soul Mate Test" seemed to be a goos test for someone who feels loved! I kinda agree with the result because I do believe that there is someone for everyone and I also don't like planning for things far into the future! I like to live in the "now" and I have my spontaneous ways! Give me some feedback if you have any!







Dimming Light
You scored 72% Awareness, 75% Eagerness, 68% Realization, and 65% Judgment!
You tend to be more concerned with what is practical and, in turn, can be too consumed with today. Even though, it is good to live in the "now", you sometimes do not think of consequences or past mistakes in making decisions. However, you will recognize your true love when you meet them! Just do the right thing, and have faith in your heart. Don't let others' opinions about this person steer you away...When you know it's right, YOU will be right!







My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 40% on Awareness





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 91% on Eagerness





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 16% on Realization





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 32% on Judgment
Link: The Will You Spot Your Soul Mate? Test written by qtgrrlalecia on Ok Cupid
Posted by The Stallion @ 7:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER