The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Sunday, June 26, 2005
All-in-One Messengers
I am the type of person who doesn't like a lot of things on my desktop! For God's sake I don't even have icons on my desktop! I set my desktop as "active" and hid all the icons making them appear on a hidden toolbar on the top of my screen! That way all I see is my background pic! You can see what I mean by looking at the following pictures:






There is one thing though and that's my messengers! I have 3 of them running at one time and it kinda bothers me seeing all of them one the screen at the same time!





Then I remembered how 2:48AM [The B-Sides] posted something about a messenger in their "Miranda Instant Messenger" post! I downloaded it and tried it out but it seemed weird to me and not very user-friendly! Granted I didn't give the program much time though! I then went online and found a few more programs that work like Miranda but I'm too lazy to download each one and test it! Here is the list of those messengers:

IM2 Messenger
Trillian Messenger
Imvite Messenger
Integrity Messenger
myJabber IM

These are only a few! There's more online but can't go through each and every one of them! Please tell me if any of you do use or have used these programs or any other ones as well! Thanks!
Posted by The Stallion @ 7:31 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At June 26, 2005 10:09 AM, Blogger Reema said…

    Like you i have 3 messenger, I've tried Trillion before but didn't like because it looked weird and ugly, it was confusing and it took me a while to get used to it. Finally i got rid of it and went back to my regular messengers.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER