The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Sunday, June 19, 2005
BLEH :-P
Today has been long already! I feel like it's 2:15 already and I have to get off work! I'm contemplating on going to the Khateeb Clinic (3iyadat Al-5a6eeb) to get my horse tranquilizer shots! :$ I think 3 days of shots will make me feel much better so I can enjoy the weekend! They might not make me feel good at least today and tomorrow but by the day after tomorrow I should be fit to run the Triple Header in a row! :P

I might write some more later on before work or after I get home!

To be continued....
Posted by The Stallion @ 11:18 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER