The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, June 25, 2005
The Weekend
Where should I start! I think Wednesday should be a good day to start off! ;oP

Wednesday:
After work I went home and relaxed for a bit before going out to the lousy party at The Palms!

Thursday:
I invited "D" and her sister over to my place for a dip in the pool and a movie! We had a few hours of fun in the in the pool and once we were done we dried off and had an early dinner! That dinner was supposed to be lunch but due to unforeseen circumstances "D" and her sister ("A") had to show up later than expected! Therefore, they had "Machboos Diyay" for an early dinner and "A" wanted to watch Kingdom of Heaven, so we did! Lots of fun! I have to admit I was exhausted and actually took a small nap towards the end of the movie but "A" apparently watched the whole thing!

Friday:
I was invited to a "boat party," which you could read about in Jazz Central's blog named Friday was AMAZING!" Since the boat trip didn't happen, I invited the people over to my place! For the first hour we watched music video clips from 1992 that were recorded by "The Video Club" (a video store similar to that of Blockbuster in the US but on a smaller scale!) Once we were through with that tape we watched a small clip of a Tom & Jerry cartoon from the same era and then headed to the pool! The pool was soo much fun, with people jumping off the diving board, throwing each other in, and throwing around a ball that went out onto the street a couple times! As for food, we used what we had for the boat trip as appetizers and had a cook-out with burgers and hotdogs! YUMMY! Someone got "sheared" or in other terms "shaved like a sheep" but I will let you adventure into the world of Blogs and find out who it was! *GRIN* One of the guests came without a swim suit so I had to lend him a pair! After trying 2 pairs that turned out to be a tad small the third one fit! It sure was a HOT day but the cool temperature of the water made everyone forget about how HOT it was! Yes, if you read JC's blog, people (2 individuals) were thrown into the pool with their clothes on! HEHEHE The day turned out to be great and I'm glad we all had fun! To be honest, without this group I don't think the day would have turned out that well! I have to thank everyone who came and inshallah we will be able to do this again! For those who left before we went down to the pool, you missed out and it would have been nice if you actually stayed! We missed the presence of a special someone, RP! :oP

Well, enough about this weekend, it's time to get back to work even though I can't stop thinking of the events that occurred yesterday! I LOVE MY FRIENDS!
Posted by The Stallion @ 11:16 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At June 25, 2005 12:33 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    I HAD A BLAST!! I totally forgot the time we watched MTv videos of the early 90's...it wa so weird to see those videos again. TLC, Kriss Kross, Amy Grant....Funny how we forget these songs existed, but when we do hear them again, we know the words!!

     
  • At June 25, 2005 12:37 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Fithayi7 bs yalla, remember when we starting singing to Madonna's Immaculate Collection by the pool and the other "oldies" or "classic" songs we used to listen to from back in the day! ;)

     
  • At June 25, 2005 1:49 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    LOL....now thats FATHAYI7!!

     
  • At June 25, 2005 6:58 PM, Blogger nibaq said…

    Wala good times, you forgot to mention when we started recounting the old sitcoms we used to watch on KTV, and how our friends would record live US tv and we'd just watch it commercials and all.

    It was an 80s day. Like JC said it was a blast everyone who came and went made that day happen really.

     
  • At June 25, 2005 7:00 PM, Blogger Reema said…

    Glad to hear you had fun, this is my other blog site and i know that jazz central is my sister's friend that's how i got the funny ad and posted it on my livejournal, if you don't mind i already have you in my friends list :)

     
  • At June 25, 2005 7:20 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Nibaq: True I did forget to mention the sitcoms!

    Reema: I noticed you did that and I'm quite honored that I am on your list! BTW I added you to my list of blogs as well!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER