The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Friday, July 15, 2005
BLOG ISSUES
Has anyone noticed how there are flaws, issues, bugs in their blogs? I know I have noticed a few on mine and a some random happenings on other people's blogs!

Issues I Have:

1) I added the whole FlickR java window on the right and it worked great for the first few times but all of a sudden it quit working! Help! Please!?!

2) I have noticed that JC's comment that he posted has automatically been moved from the "Weird Toys" post to the "I've Been TAGGED" post! Why is that?

3) My blog looks extremely different depending on which browser I am using! :oP

4) My Shout Box went berserk the first time I put it up! I think I fixed it now!

Random Happenings:

1) I posted a comment on JC's blog once and it disappeared without a trace! I'm thinking it got moved to a different posting like what happened with his comment on my posting!

2) I was "blog hopping" and landed on Blasha's and Firefox would sometimes show her site with the white background as shown on IE every time I use IE! WHY?

Any insight people? Enlighten me!
Posted by The Stallion @ 9:23 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At July 16, 2005 6:09 AM, Blogger Reema said…

    My problem is with the quick edit sometimes it just disappears, i was wondering if it happened with you?

     
  • At July 16, 2005 8:44 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    I think the internal settings in blogger.com is not configured correctly, which can cause radom mishaps on your blogsite. The right person to ask is Nibaq.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER