The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Sunday, July 17, 2005
What New "Toy" Should I get?
I'm finally going to get a TV and a Theater System for my room! I've been wanting to get one since March but procrastinated and put it off but I can't anymore! I do have one issue though and that issue concerns the TV set! I'm not sure which one to choose! I'm looking at 2 different LG TVs:

1) LG RT 29FB90RB (Without the DVD player shown)



2) Lafinion 72 (Without the stand/table shown)



Both TVs have the same features except their looks and that the first one has that mini stand and better speakers! The Home Theater System I'll be getting is shown below:




Any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Posted by The Stallion @ 9:32 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At July 18, 2005 8:41 AM, Blogger nibaq said…

    If it is about looks then have the girl decide. If it about technical stuff you decide.

     
  • At July 18, 2005 9:34 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    LCDs are way too expensive for my budget, PLUS I get more with a normal Flat screen TV! The LCD doesn't come with LG's Digital Eye technology and it only has 2 AV inputs while the flatron TV had 4 inputs and the Digital eyes and it's about 500 KD cheaper!

     
  • At July 18, 2005 10:00 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    I likey the first TV and DVD player. You will be pimpin' if you get that. Just save me a couch space and chai 7aleeb when i come over to watch movies on it. MAJOOTI!!!

     
  • At July 18, 2005 10:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Definately get the 1st one.It looks really cool.hum humm who are you trying to impress there??

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER