The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Coming To America
"Akeem says, 'Hello my nieghbors!'
Unknown Man, 'F You!'
Akeem, 'YES! YES! F you too!'"
Coming to America

Well, I'm in the US, but I didn't have to go through that scene! Things have changed here but it's great! Anyways, I just wanted to tell you guys I've arrived safely and enjoying it and I will keep you updated anytime I have internet!
Posted by The Stallion @ 2:29 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At September 10, 2005 6:26 AM, Blogger Kuwaiti Tranny said…

    7amdelah 3al salama.. if u need anything, anytime while ur here, just holler.

     
  • At September 10, 2005 6:43 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    7amdilla 3alla salama bro. Hope you had a great trip there. Miss you already :) HAVE A BLAST!!!

     
  • At September 12, 2005 3:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Welcome I know you will enjoy your stay!

    I Will be in Richmond VA for a conference that is happening on the weekend of Sept 23,24 and 25th
    But I will be locked up the whole time anyway, so there is no chance of bupping into each other.

    Have a wonderful time!!!

     
  • At September 13, 2005 4:08 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Kuwait Tranny: Allah Isalmich and thanks for offering the help!

    Jazz Central: Hey bro! Allah Isalmik! The trip was long but it was "3adi"! Inshallah I will have a BLAST! BTW I miss you too!

    ***diamon***: Thanks for the welcome unfortunatly for the both of us I can't meet you in Richmond either cause I have a friend who will be coming to DC during that weekend and I have to visit! She told me I should visit before I came here! Sorry! Enjoy VA though! ;o) Richmond does have 2 nice malls!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER