The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Coming Home
I'm currently writing from Amsterdam's airport where I have a LONG lay over! I was hoping to take a tour and see the city but they wouldn't let me out of the airport due to not having a visa! I called the Embassy in the US and they assured me that I would get one at the airport! I guess they just didn't wanna work! :oP

As for Tuesday you know what happened with me leaving "K" after a wonderful weekend with her and a lovely dinner with her parent's on Monday night! When I got to DC Tuesday I hung out with a few friends then went to bed! Nothing too fancy!

Wednesday I went shopping in the AM then returned the rental and finally checked in for my flight! So far I'm still "traveling" and will arrive Thursday night! (11PM for those who wanna know!)
Posted by The Stallion @ 10:23 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At September 30, 2005 12:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hum what am I picking up here "somebody wants a welcome crew at the airport?"
    just kidding, I would love to have my friends waiting for me too when I go back home from my vacation :P
    Have a nice flight!

     
  • At September 30, 2005 5:31 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    ***diamon***: Having people meet you at the airport feels good! ;o)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER