The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, October 01, 2005
1st Day at Work!
Today was my first day at work after my vacation and it was weird! Why weird, well it too me close to all day to make my rounds and say hi to everyone and I only got to work for 45 minutes! Another weird thing was some of the people at work actually sat down with me and had a conversation as if they knew me and I have never talked to them before! That was weird but extremely kewl!

Today was the grand opening to my friend's store and I passed by to congratulate her! The store is cute! The exterior of the building was old and traffic in Hawalli sucked as usual but once you get in and check the place out you would totally forget about the building and just concentrate on how the store was set up!

Posted by The Stallion @ 10:33 PM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER