The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Goodbyes Suck
Tuesday afternoon I said goodbye to my best friend "K" who I love like a sister and it was hard! The whole drive from PA to DC (about 2 hours and a half) were nerve wrecking! She sent me a text msg telling me how she started crying after closing the door! She told me that she didn't even move away from the door! In my case I cried while driving! To this day I still have to hold the tears back every time I think about her! There were only 2 things that helped me with my emotions:

1) Talking to "D" on the phone!
2) Listening to Music but even this was hard cause a lot of songs that I listened to or the songs that played on the radio reminded me of "K" and/or talked about the situation I was in!

Posted by The Stallion @ 10:12 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At September 29, 2005 12:10 PM, Blogger Baroque said…

    "Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends"
    -Richard Bach..

    i hate goodbye's too!

     
  • At September 29, 2005 12:12 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Charisma: Great quote and I agree with it fully but it's still hard to say goodbye/farewell to someone who's so dear to your heart!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER