The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Friday, October 14, 2005
Fun Times

Yesterday was a fun filled and exciting day! :oP Granted I only slept for two and a half hours (7:30AM to 10AM) I woke up and went to the Friday Market with JC! We walked around the market from 11AM to 1PM! I enjoyed it even though it was extremely HOT, but it would be better if I went back on a day when I'm not fasting and on a Friday instead of a Thursday! I got home and immediately took a shower! I have to admit that market made me feel extremely dirty!

After fu6oor I met up with a few friends for a night that was supposed to be filled with board games and such! Instead we only had one board game which was Trivial Pursuit that I brought with me! The person who was supposed to bring the rest of the games never showed up! There was one point during the night where the host showed us a DVD that he purchased! The picture of the DVD cover can be seen below! This DVD was extremely funny! A few people tried to copy what was being taught in the video and it was even funnier! Pretty much everyone's reaction to the instructor was that he was a Irani/Persian version of Richard Simmons! Mohammed Khordadian was the name of the instructor and despite the copyright year being labeled as 2003 the recording seemed like it was from the 80's! We laughed at the attire that was worn in the video! The 2 pieces of clothing that come to mind were the leg warmers and the shorts that one of the men were wearing where it was black on the sides and pink in the middle! :oP Khordadian also had a session in the DVD labeled "Female Dances" where he actually shows people how to dance doing all the steps himself! A must see if you wanna laugh! If any of you have seen a Richard Simmons video then you would know what Khordadian's actions were like because both of them get into what they are doing so much that they enjoy it more than anyone else!




Simmons on the left and Khordadian on the right!



This gathering also turned out to be one that was filled with bloggers! Those who attended were:

Nibaq
Purg
Jazz Central
Toomi
Mama Fusla
Amunki
Shady Q80
ME! :oP
Posted by The Stallion @ 10:45 AM  
11 Comments:
  • At October 14, 2005 12:11 PM, Blogger U.E. said…

    Sounds like too much fun :-) Combine the dancing and the games... try Cranium. Haven't found it over here yet but it is by far my favorite group board game. A blast! O.K., I'm off to watch your video. Ramadan Kareem!

     
  • At October 14, 2005 12:11 PM, Blogger U.E. said…

    Sounds like too much fun :-) Combine the dancing and the games... try Cranium. Haven't found it over here yet but it is by far my favorite group board game. A blast! O.K., I'm off to watch your video. Ramadan Kareem!

     
  • At October 14, 2005 1:11 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    I think richard simmons copied MK style, I could tell!

     
  • At October 14, 2005 1:19 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Unknown Entity: Welcome back to the blogging world! Glad to see you have started a new blog! As for the board games, I'll keep a look out for Cranium! You might be one of the RARE few who get to see this video!

    Purg: Most likely case MK's video looked soo much older than any Richard Simmons one I've seen!

     
  • At October 14, 2005 2:53 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said…

    Wow, sounds like fun. Sometimes I watch the guys doing aerobics on one of the iranian channels! &ada mo layig! Looks so gay somehow, in a bad way.

     
  • At October 14, 2005 3:03 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    McArabian: Does he really? I'll tell him you said that! ;oP

    Delicately Realistic: You should have seen that DVD cause there was a guy in it that looked like Tarazan! Very stiff and not into what he's supposed to be doing! As for the actual instructor, well he's really close to evolving into an Ape or gorilla or something!

     
  • At October 14, 2005 5:35 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said…

    Lol! The first thing that caught my eye when I saw the pics was the sha3ar!
    Ew!
    Hahahaha.

     
  • At October 15, 2005 2:30 PM, Blogger Tooomz said…

    I can't believe you found links!

     
  • At October 15, 2005 2:43 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Delicately Realistic: Yeah the hair is scary!

    Toomi: Shfeech? The guy is famous! He's a celebrity!

     
  • At October 16, 2005 12:20 PM, Blogger Amunki said…

    LOL...

    Yeah, that was some funny shit...

    Tarzan was hilarious! (He had no rhythm what-so-ever!)

    We should do the whole "gathering" thing again :)

     
  • At October 16, 2005 2:37 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Amunki: You're right, no rhythm! As for the gathering e-mail me sometime soon!

    Samboose: I guess so too!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER