The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Monday, September 26, 2005
PA and NYC
Saturday I drove to PA to see a few friends and ended up going out with them! It was great and enjoyable! The next day (Sunday) my friend "K" and I went to NYC to enjoy an AMAZING concert at the Roseland Ballroom! We saw Joss Stone and Gavin DeGraw and even though I didn't know any of them I really enjoyed the show! Thanks "K" for inviting me!

We didn't have much time to do anything since we got into NYC at about 5ish and the doors were supposed to open at 6:45PM so we tried to get dinner so we ended up going to Planet Hollywood! We left the restaurant at 6:45 and walked around a whole block to find the end of the line to get in! We saw the end of the line before going to the actual doors but thought it was for another show so we kept walking till we reached the end and thought to ourselves that it would have been easier to just wait there instead of walk the distance that we did! Oh well, I guess you could say we burned off some of the food we ate! :oP

Joss Stone seemed like a young Mariah Carey who performed her songs perfectly but she was dramatic between songs and laughed a lot, and blushed once too! I guess the people up front were saying some nice things! Gavin DeGraw was all over the place when he performed! He was on the speaker, on his piano, down in front of the crowd and his stage presence was awesome! I also liked the way he gave an intro to the song he was going to sing! It was funny to see that when Joss performed nothing was thrown on stage but when Gavin performed a lot of things were up there! What made me laugh was he was hit in the face by something green and when he opened up the green ball it ended up being some girl's bra/bikini top!

"K" and I were supposed to stay with a friend in NYC but the friend backed out and I decided to drive back to PA! What should have been a 3 hour trip back ended up being 3 and a half hours! We arrived at 3:30AM! :oP

Posted by The Stallion @ 8:39 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At September 27, 2005 1:13 AM, Blogger Reema said…

    You were 45 min away from me :) glad to see u had fun.

     
  • At September 27, 2005 2:57 AM, Blogger Jelly Belly said…

    You are in PA?! I used to live there...well I sort of moved around...I was in central PA (State College) then I moved north to Scranton area, it's about an hour away from Philly...I love that place it has a lot of memories! there are so many cool places in Philly to check out! have fun :)
    oh and take pictures :D

     
  • At September 28, 2005 4:48 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Reema: 7aram I didn't know I was soo close! Would have been nice to meet up!

    Jelly Belly: I was in Hershey and Mechanicsburg! I didn't get to see Philly and didn't take too many pics! :o( I did have fun!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER