The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Friday, December 09, 2005
Time Goes By So Slowly!
I have to things to write about in this post!

1) The Madonna party at the Movenpik
2) Loneliness

In regards to the Madonna Party, I was wondering who went! I heard the party was really "shitty"! I had a friend go and he informed me that the crowd wasn't up to par! He said that there were groups of boys that would come in and that the group looked like your typical Marina Mall drop outs! "You know the boys who look like shit but try so hard to pay to get their hair done and buy clothes that don't even match!" said my friend! My friend went in with a friend and a girl and they left 10 minutes after walking into the tent! I asked him about the music but the only think he said was, "al-7afla it`thayig al5ilq" and it wasn't worth the ticket! Anyone out there have any objections?

When it comes to loneliness, I still feel empty and that something (a big thing) is missing in my life now that I'm single! I was hoping to find someone by New Years but I don't think that will happen! I know it's still early in the month and New Year is 22 days away and "time goes by so slowly," I don't think I will be lucky enough to be with someone by then and actually call her my gf! :o( I miss being in a relation ship! :`o(

Posted by The Stallion @ 11:03 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At December 10, 2005 9:41 AM, Blogger K.thekuwaiti said…

    Pff love .. fill the gap with material objects, like a water gun. Come on, tell me a water gun isnt fun.

     
  • At December 10, 2005 10:29 AM, Blogger U.E. said…

    Awww. :-( I know my ex isn't easily replaceable (like D I'm sure!) but I didn't realize something until we broke up. While I totally loved him and loved being with him, what I miss most is having someone to DO for. Ya know, having someone in my life to dote on and please and just... focus my attention on making someone else happy! I miss that, so I know what you mean. It's not that she's so easy for you to get over... but you're missing out on having someone to be all wrapped up in. I'm sure you'll find a great someone enshalla!

     
  • At December 10, 2005 10:29 AM, Blogger U.E. said…

    ... oh, and i forgot

    TheKuwaiti? LOL!! :-D

     
  • At December 10, 2005 11:34 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    K: A water gun is fun but it doesn't give anything back to you! No love! The love goes one way!

    Unknown Entity: Finally someone the understands my point of view and the point that I want to get across! You are soo right!

     
  • At December 12, 2005 2:51 PM, Blogger Nooni said…

    oooh pooresito SS., just dont think about it that way ..

    Both of you and Uknown; its finally the time to live for your self and enjoy your self and have fun with your self im sure there is more about both of you that you would enjoy alone.. think about it.. you are happier alone. nothing like being single and on your own its like owning your self and owning your ideas and owning your smile. Your strong enough to be alone and optimistic enough to draw a smile on your face.
    Take care of your self ..hug your self enjoy your self .. it seems you've been missing alot about your self :(hug):

     
  • At December 12, 2005 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Get a new pet.LOL kidding.

    hmmm Uma,Oprah,Uma,Oprah
    Stallion,unknown,stallion,unknown.
    2 been through the same experience, sharing the same empty feelings. I say yall should give it a shot and hang out togezer.What about new years date?!

    just thinking loud.
    Uma,Oprah.....

     
  • At December 12, 2005 2:59 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    "Judy Abbott": Actually, now that I have tried being a relationship I can honestly say that I prefer being with someone than being alone! I was happier alone when I was in the US but in Kuwait I was happier when I was with "D"!

    Thanks for the support though!

     
  • At December 12, 2005 3:03 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Anonymous: The dog is not dead! He's in the US! He lives with my roomate from college! I can't get one cause it's too hot in Kuwait for an American Bulldog plus I live with people who are alergic to animals! :oP

    As for hanging out with Unknown Entity I've met her before and true we are both going through the same thing!

    BTW, can we be honored by your name?

     
  • At December 17, 2005 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SS,

    Would you be open to dating different nationalities, say an American?

     
  • At December 17, 2005 12:02 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Anonymous: I am open to dating different girls of all sorts of backgrounds!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER